Program Development Strategies for SLIFE and LTELs by SupportEd
Registration ongoing and open at any time.
Cap: up to 40
In this online, asynchronous course, you will:
- Define terms and explain key characteristics of SLIFE and LTELs
- Describe the need for a school climate that supports SLIFE and LTELs
- Explore strategies for creating an effective instructional program for SLIFE
- Explore strategies for creating an effective instructional program for LTELs, and
- Apply strategies for supporting and engaging the families of SLIFE and LTELs.
Course provides a certificate for one hour of PD. Participants can earn additional two PD hours by completing optional coursework.
*This is asynchronous, the listed date and time is only for registration purposes. We will advertise this once a month until we have reached our participant cap.
***To earn full CTLEs, please only register if you are willing to complete full requirements. No partial credit will be given.